Jan and Russ around Australia

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Food Poisoning

Russ and I and a couple of friends went out to dinner on Saturday night. We woke on Sunday with horrible stomach pains and things just went down hill and to the en-suite from there. Russ had ordered a main of risotto which he didn't finish as he didn't like it-I tried a couple of spoonfuls and decided I also didn't think much of it. He has suffered far more than me for eating far more of it than me and is only improving today. It's put our planning and packing back a bit, so at this stage, we may not leave until Tuesday. Not a huge problem in the scheme of things.

The ute now has it's canvas canopy over the frame at the rear, the boat will need to go back up on top Thursday, and after a trip to the vet and the doctor on Friday, the van will come home and be loaded up. This all looks like it's about to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home