Jan and Russ around Australia

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

50th Birthday

Dinner on my 5oth-unfortunately, my photo was better than the one the waitress took with me in it!!!!

Many thanks to all of you who wrote, phoned or e-mailed me for my 50th, it was great to hear from you all and made it a really special birthday for me.

Russ cooked me a great brunch, then we spent the day up north at Lancelin and Guilderton sight-seeing. Both are pretty coastal spots-I particularly liked Guilderton and would like to go back there with the boat when the weather is warmer.

Todd and Leah, Carly and Chris (also from Warrnambool) and Russ and I went out to a Thai restaurant for dinner. It was as good if not better than the last time we went there! On the 22nd of April, Blair, Leah and Todd are putting on a “welcome to Perth, 50 and 60th birthday party” for us so if any of you who read this can be there just let us know……..

Well, we hope you all have a safe and happy Easter break-we are off to Nannup with Leah and her parents for a few days

1 Comments:

  • happy belated from me. i haven't been checking in on you guys as often as I should!

    looks like you have been eating very well, which what i generally wish for ;-)

    miss you much, jan and again big bday hugs from afar

    By Blogger gaygilmore, at 1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home